A crypto startup aims to attract customers away from using credit cards to pay for items both online and offline by introducing a Blockchain protocol that will make it easier to use cryptocurrencies instead.PumaPay says Bitcoin and many of its rivals have failed to become mainstream payment methods because they lack scalability and flexibility – despite being launched almost a decade ago. This has made it difficult for cryptocurrency holders to use their funds without converting to old-fashioned tender first.
- PSA: Net Neutrality is being voted on again on the 23rd. We need to raise hell to make sure this doesn’t go through.
- IBM And Major Banks Blockchain Partnership Reports First Live Pilot Transactions
- Kraken, ShapeShift CEO Condemn New York For Unfair Cryptocurrency Business Treatment
- $19 Billion Square’s Market Cap Surges 15% Due to its Bitcoin Venture
- Telegram’s Pavel Durov Is Using Bitcoin to Bypass Russian Sanctions